Specialty Cylinders and Idler Rolls
Our Mission & Commitment to Our Customers
To manufacture the highest quality products, in a safe working environment, utilizing rigorous continuous improvement programs to:
- PRODUCE; at the greatest economical value to our customer with highly trained personnel
- SATISFY; the needs of a specialized group of Dealers, End Users, OEM's and A/E customers
- ACHIEVE; maximum earnings potential for our customer and Innoveyor Inc. Value Proposition
Innoveyor Inc. helps our customer's business stay in business by offering YeloRoll® and composite conveyor idler solutions that reduce operating costs, increase production and prevent personal and career injuries, creating a safe and clean work environment.
Innoveyor Inc. will continually revisit the process and ensure the economics are right for both our customer and Innoveyor Inc by removing anything that increases cost without adding the value our customer has asked for.
We cut the fat, to cut your cost!
Innoveyor has maintained a strong presence in the mining industry since the early 1940's. Innoveyor Inc. also offers 30 years of mining experience, and 20 years of in-house polymer chemist and engineer on staff.
Innoveyor knows protecting the environment is vital to the future of our planet and is always looking to utilize new technology to do so. The YeloRoll™ is not another slick polythene HDPE roll, it is 60% lighter, and won't melt or burn, like other HDPE rolls!
Assemblies & Frames
Innoveyor offers Assemblies with various options for Frames and Troughs. You can choose from CEMA C, D, E, and F to fit your needs. Retrofitting is what we do best. Innoveyor is Different By Design® with numerous configurations. We will satisfy you.
Contact Innoveyor to learn more about our frames and troughs at Innoveyor-usa.com
Over time steel rollers fail when their welds give-way producing sharp rotating edges, or pizza Cutters, which can cut and rip conveyor belts at a very significant cost, causing unplanned down time and bringing production to a stop.
Idler rolls manufactured with the InnoFlex bearing housings do not expose steel edges that could tear or damage conveyor belting.
The InnoFlex Bearing Housings are belt friendly with no welded seams.
The InnoFlex bearing Housings are pressure fitted or friction welded into the roll cylinder.
Innoveyor provides customers with a variety of cylinder options such as:
- The Ultem-It roll, having a urethane composite cylinder
- The SterlingRoll has a steel cylinder
- A Carbon Fiber
- Rubber and urethane cylinders
- And the titanium enriched t-PVC YeloRoll
A YeloRoll provides multiple benefits over typical HDPE rolls.
YeloRoll has the ability to grab and steer the belt the same as a metal can roll, is self-extinguishing, and has 40 percent greater roller abrasion characteristics than HDPE.
- 1. HDPE has 66% less coefficient of friction than metal rolls and the titanium enriched YeloRoll
- 2. HDPE is used as a conveyor slider bed - so the belt slides over it.
If HDPE is used as a slider bed - then why would you build conveyor rolls from it?
And YeloRoll is MSHA Approved for underground use.
Features and advantages
- Prevent build-up
- Lighter than steel rollers
- Can be installed in all types of frames
- Corrosion resistant
- Compatible under magnets (stainless steel frame)
- CEMA C to E
- Belt 18'' to 84''
- ½" thick HDPE shell
- Inner core available in steel or aluminum (eliminates HDPE deflection)
- Machined rollers for a smoother finish (less build-up)
- Aluminum core (weight reduction)
- Stainless steel shaft
- Double seal system ("Super seal")
- UHMW shell
Up to 33% lighter than steelRequest A Price